Google Searching improves the efficiency on how we browse information on the internet by classifying things and shows effective results depending on how we make use of shortcuts and key characters to specify certain results. I find putting "",OR,etc. most useful while searching for it limits the results.
Thank you for your time reading my blog, here I am presenting my CMSC 2 answers in the form of a blog. Let search engine meet blogs.
yes i agree everything that you have said about google. google really helps a lot of people in a alot of different ways. long-live google! by the way, i like your blog.
TumugonBurahinI agree! :) Searching is now made a lot easier by Google.
TumugonBurahinYour synthesis was short yet concise though it sounds like an advertisement of Google to me but I still agree with you. :D
TumugonBurahinHi! I just want to leave a comment here. You were right when you said that Google searching improves efficiency on how we browse information blah-blah! Hope that you could also enjoy other features of Google searching because they were AWESOME! Also, find time to share this Google benefits with the others! xD Happy Holidays! :)
TumugonBurahinyes! That's exactly the purpose of Google Searching, EFFICIENCY. Nice blog anyway! Simple and a very nice content in your post! :)
TumugonBurahinwe are lucky that we have access in the internet nowadays especially google.
TumugonBurahin